The Fur What It’s Worth Advert Collection
From time to time FWIW will air it’s own originally produced advertisements (or “adverts” for you fine folk not based in the USA). As part of our goal to produce content everyone can enjoy and to give back to the Creative Commons domain from which we ourselves often draw from, we have made these adverts available for you to download and use!
Stuff to Keep our Lawyers Happy
The FWIW Adverts Collection is considered generally free for you to use. There are some exceptions you should know about.
- You cannot use the adverts in your revenue-generating without our consent. To get this consent, you need to write the show directly and request permission. If you aren’t generating revenue, you don’t need consent.
- You should provide credit (also known as “attribution”) to us whenever you can. Show notes, mp3 tag comments, verbal credit, etc.
- Attribution should be done in this fashion “This work FWIW Adverts – insert name of the advert here by Fur What It’s Worth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.”
- If you use an FWIW Advert in your work, you must also distribute it under the same terms as how we share it. (This is called “share alike”).
- For the technically minded out there – we license our work out under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- We still retain the copyright for these pieces.
- The Church of St. Mattress – Originally aired during Season 2 Episode 9. Coming soon!
- The Church of St. Mattress II – Originally aired during Episode 100.
- Coming Out – Originally aired during Season 5 Episode 6.
- Tickles – Originally aired during Season 4 Episode 8. Coming soon!
These works by Fur What It’s Worth are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
A lot of our adverts require the talents of many voice actors and actresses. These talented people donate their time and skills to make these ads shine and come to life…and we really couldn’t make this magic happen without them. If you are in need of voice work, consider paying it forward and hiring them! They charge reasonable rates and will take almost any kind of work.
- Want to get some pro voice work done? Check out Jojo at http://jojojensen.com. Twitter: @vojojo.
- Jonathan Jones has a wide ranging voice when you need a male voice or cartoon characters. http://www.voiceoverfun.com. Twitter: @laphin.
Old Timey Ads?
These are our comedic ads. Looking for our old-timey archive ads? Right now they’re not available for separate download or use, sorry.