Thanks to a conversation with FableCharm, a brony, we’ve realized our previous furry lifestyler episode is in need of a revisit! This is the revisit. Tugs is joined by Nuka while Roo takes a break, reading your emails and discussing the lifestyler question from an academic point of view. What is a lifestyler? Does this change over time? How does experience shape the ideal of one’s furry self? Are hobbyists as valid in the fandom? Where does “get off my con” come from? Find out, along with new Space News, Olde Timey Ads, and Fifty Sheds of Grey.
- Nuka, our guest. Check out some science!!
- Joey Saso
- Opening Theme: DJ Earworm – The State of Now. USA: YouTube, 2017. ©2015 DJ Earworm. Check out the original piece at his website.
- Some music was provided by Kevin MacLeod at Incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. We used the following pieces:
- Spy Glass
- Space News Music: Fredrik Miller – Orbit. USA: Bandcamp, 2013. Used with permission. (Buy a copy here – support your fellow furs!)
- Mystery Skulls – Ghost. USA: Warner Bros Records, 2011. Used with permission.
- Closing Theme: Husky In Denial – Cloud Fields (Headnodic Mix). USA: Unpublished, 2015. ©2015 Fur What It’s Worth and Husky in Denial. Based on Fredrik Miller – Cloud Fields (Chill Out Mix). USA: Bandcamp, 2011. ©2011 Fur What It’s Worth. (Buy a copy here – support your fellow furs!)
The following people have decided this month’s Fur What It’s Worth is worth actual cash! THANK YOU!
Premium Supporters – None :c
Bride of Pinbot Supporters
Docos (Picture coming soon…when he has one! Any artists out there wanna hook him up? 🙂 )
Bowler Hat Supporters
- Guardian Lion
Plus Tier Supporters
McRib Tier Supporters
- Kyoto Koyote
- Hachi Shibaru
- Ilya / EpicRive
Want to be on this list? Donate on our Patreon page! THANK YOU to our supporters once again!
Next episode: Our next episode is the Season 6 Recap! What episode moments were your favorite? Send them to us by August 12, 2017!