It’s an episode six seasons in the making – Roo and Tugs are thrilled to be joined by Kris Patrick (aka Sheen), creator of the popular “The Bedfellows” series of comics, animations, and now game! Yours truly explores the origin of the series, what goes into making the content, and what the future of the series is like, including their new game “Bedfellows Frenzy”. Is Fatigue real? Where did “Keys, Keys, Keys” come from? Are Sheen and Fatigue really like their animated counterparts? What goes into an episode? We explore this and a lot more! And if that’s not enough, we have a full 30 minute show bonus with the series musician, Buck Riley from Husky In Denial, about what goes into the series’ soundtrack.
We also have Space News, Get Psyched, Fifty Sheds of Grey, an Olde Timey Ad, and more! This is one hell of an episode you don’t want to miss!
is now on STEAM for PC! Help the series out and buy a copy today! Then buy a copy for your friend!
- Kris Patrick, our guest, and creator of “The Bedfellows”. Check out his game and YouTube Channel.
- Axikor, for the ident
- Mfalme Lion
- Moss Fox
- Opening Theme: Husky In Denial – Cloud Fields (Century Mix). USA: Unpublished, 2015. ©2015 Fur What It’s Worth and Husky in Denial. Based on Fredrik Miller– Cloud Fields (Radio Mix). USA: Bandcamp, 2011. ©2011 Fur What It’s Worth. (Buy a copy here – support your fellow furs!)
- Some music was provided by Kevin MacLeod at Incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. We used the following pieces:
- Spy Glass
- Space News Music: Fredrik Miller – Orbit. USA: Bandcamp, 2013. Used with permission. (Buy a copy here – support your fellow furs!)
- Closing Theme: Husky In Denial – Cloud Fields (Headnodic Mix). USA: Unpublished, 2015. ©2015 Fur What It’s Worth and Husky in Denial. Based on Fredrik Miller – Cloud Fields (Chill Out Mix). USA: Bandcamp, 2011. ©2011 Fur What It’s Worth. (Buy a copy here – support your fellow furs!)
- Our interstitial bumpers were all from the Bedfellows Frenzy Original Soundtrack by Husky in Denial. You can buy a copy as a bundled item on Steam with the game or purchase it separately at Bandcamp. The music we used was 2 Fools, 1 Shop; Fools of Destruction; Ska 4 Life; all of which are ©2017 Husky in Denial.
Tugs sat down with Buck Riley of Husky in Denial and composer of the Bedfellows animated series and Frenzy soundtrack to explore his involvement in the series. It’s a good laugh so check it out right here!
The following people have decided this month’s Fur What It’s Worth is worth actual cash! THANK YOU!
Premium Supporters – None :c
Bowler Hat Supporters
Plus Tier Supporters
- Guardian Lion
McRib Tier Supporters
- Ilya / EpicRive
Want to be on this list? Donate on our Patreon page! THANK YOU to our supporters once again!
Next episode: Body Image, Nerd Stereotypes, and the Fandom. Do you have long hair? Are you overweight? Do you groom yourself or find it less important? Is body image something you think of or find important in others? What have you done to work on or not work on your body image? Let us know by Friday, March 10, 2017.